A group of travelers shares the unforgettable thrill of viewing the solar eclipse above the Mongolian steppe.
A film crew captures spectacular images in the fading light of the Gobi at dusk.
A team of researchers discusses their findings in a traditional wilderness ger camp beneath a breathtaking panorama of stars.
Nomadic Expeditions has arranged events and travel experiences such as these, and many more, for clients who expect the very best. Those who have relied upon our unsurpassed experience and expertise include filmmakers and media organizations such as Discovery Channel, IMAX Corporation, National Geographic Kids, and TV Asahi, as well as an elite group of international organizations that includes the World Bank, Open Society Foundations, the International Monetary Fund, and Asia Society.
Here is just some of what we do for our corporate travel clients:
Media and Film Projects
· Manage transportation, accommodations, and charter flights; provide assistance with customs requirements and procedures for bringing film equipment
· Apply for special media permits on the client’s behalf; provide visa support and flight reservations
· Provide production assistance, including local equipment rental
· Obtain special permits from the relevant ministries and authorities
· Arrange for local resources, including the expertise of renowned specialists
· Provide visa support and flight reservations
· Organize accommodations, ground transportation, and translation or interpreting services
· Customize programs and travel experiences to suit the NGO’s goals
· Arrange VIP accommodations and transportation, including charter flights and helicopter travel
· Organize meetings with local organizations and authorities
Investor and Board Meetings / Team-Building Workshops
· Design programs customized to the organization’s functions and goals
· Arrange venues and event locations; set up temporary ger camps
· Manage transportation, accommodations, and charter flights; provide translation or interpreting services, visa support, and on-site logistical support
· Organize pre- and post-meeting excursions in Ulaanbaatar, the Gobi, and destinations throughout the region
· Schedule meetings with local officials and specialists; arrange media conferences and PR services