Everest Base Camp Trek
Oct. 23 - Nov. 6, 2021 (15 Days)
$5,885 Per Person
$5,385 Per Person
$450 Per Person (Kathmandu only)
Contact Us for Dates & Pricing
Oct. 23 - Nov. 6, 2022 (15 Days)
$6,045 Per Person
$5,585 Per Person
$525 Per Person (Kathmandu only)
Inclusions & Exclusions
LAND PRICE INCLUDES:
• All accommodations based on double occupancy in Hotels/ Lodges as listed in the itinerary, inclusive of all taxes and service charges
• Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flights
• All ground transportation using private A/C vehicles within Nepal
• Kathmandu sightseeing with experienced English-speaking local guides
• All meals after arrival in Nepal (dinner Day 1 to breakfast Day 16)
• All arrival/departure airport/hotel transfers
• All entry fees at all temples, museums and monuments on sight seeing excursions.
• Full service trek (all meals & snacks on trek, Sherpa trek guides, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, porters, yaks, and if required personal & toilet tents).
• All fees for Trek Permit, Sagarmatha National Park fees, conservations fee • Services of Nomadic Expeditions Nepalese Trek Leader
LAND PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Meals or hotels in transit cities en route to Nepal
• Tips/gratuity to local staff (trek staff, porters, drivers, bell boys, etc.).
• Tips/gratuity to Trek Leaders
• Items of a personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone calls, etc.
• Movie, video and still camera fees.
• Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
• Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Nomadic Expeditions
ICONIC NEPAL WITH EVEREST
Everest Three Ways
Everest Three Ways Mt. Everest has a universal appeal. It is the highest point on the planet. It also represents the physical aspect of the heights of human achievement. And...READ MORE