Travel with Confidence
As we begin to welcome our travelers to Asia, health and safety have always been our top priority. Together with expert advice from CDC, leading health organizations and travel industry partners, we have instituted new procedures to ensure our travelers and staff remain safe. World Travel and Tourism Council has established global protocols to ensure the safety and health of all travelers. Nomadic Expeditions adheres to these guidelines as well as adding an additional level of protection through the following procedures:
Health and Safety Procedures:
- Smaller Groups: Our average group size ranges from 6-10 travelers but we will cap all tours at 14 people.
- Itinerary Modifications: We have carefully analyzed all our itineraries and have modified them, when necessary to mximize your time in the open outdoor areas.
- Most of our destinations naturally lend themselves to social distancing, but we have modified our itineraries whenever possible to focus on nature and outdoor activities to avoid unnecessary time indoors.
- Staff in our destinations have undergone extensive training in safety and hygiene practices and will continue to receive supplemental training as new guidelines are recommended by respective government and health authorities.
- All guides and staff members who are in contact with travelers are fully vaccinated across all our destinations. All staff will wear face masks when social distancing is not possible.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. In order to give travelers more space, larger vehicles will be utilized where possible.
- All equipment used for our activities will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
We have taken additional steps to ensure added peace of mind for our clients in these trying times.
Relaxed Cancellation Terms:
Nomadic Expeditions has revised it’s payment and cancellation policy. Now, when you book any trip for 2022, you can cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure and receive a full refund, less an administrative processing fee of $175. As a reminder, all cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellation charges are based on the number of days from the date the written cancellation notice is received until the trip’s departure date.
2022 Cancellation charges:
60 days or more $175.00 per person
59-46 days 50% of the total trip cost
45 or less days 100% of the total trip cost
You Deserve All The Credit:
Travelers who need to cancel prior to 21 days of departure but postpone their trip to 2023 will have 100% of their payment credited to a future trip across all Nomadic Expeditions destinations.
Get The Facts From Our Destination Experts
Our destinations eased their entry restrictions for international arrivals. Don’t worry about trying to make sense of it all—our staff is well informed on the most current situations on the ground across all our destinations. We are here to support and serve you during our regular office hours. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-998-6634 or 609-860-9008.
Travel, at least for the near future, may look a little different than in years past, but if we have learned anything from the pandemic, it is the importance of human connection. We look forward to meeting in person once again and welcoming you back to our enriching destinations.
Founder and CEO